Willow Tree Sister Mine Collectible Figurine by Susan Lordi, #27704
- Calculated at Checkout
A gift to celebrate new beginnings, new babies, new families. and the loving relationships that develop between parent and child, grandparent and child. Willow Tree is a reminder of someone we want to keep close, or a memory we want to touch. Hand-carved figures reveal their expression through body gestures only. a tilt of the head, placement of the hands, a turn of the body. Each piece is designed to be open to interpretation from the viewer. "Willow Tree isn't so much about the tangible piece. It represents an emotion, or it marks a memory." -Susan Lordi
- Sentiment on enclosure card: nothing comes close to the closeness of sisters
- 4H hand-painted resin figure. Dust with soft cloth or soft brush. Avoid water or cleaning solvents
- Artist Susan Lordi hand carves the original of each Willow Tree piece from her studio in Kansas City, MO. This piece is cast from Susan's original carving and painted by hand
- Willow Tree is an intimate line of figurative sculptures that speak in quiet ways to heal, comfort, protect and inspire. Sculptures communicate through gesture… to represent an emotion or mark a memory.
- Since 1999, Susan Lordi has worked in partnership with DEMDACO to produce, market and distribute Willow Tree, her line of carved, figurative sculptures
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Of course, Standard Shipping within the Continental US is always free. However, should you need expedited delivery, please note the shipping rates for most items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.